IMPORTANT CONTRACTUAL TERMS LIMITING OUR LIABILITY
(1) LIABILITY LIMITATION. HOLDER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER OF INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH AND SICKNESS), FROM ANY CAUSE, RESULTING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY STAGING EQUIPMENT, SPECIAL EFFECTS, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, LOUD NOISES, LIGHTING EFFECTS (INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING), SMOKE , FIRE EFFECTS, PYROTECHNICS OR OTHER MATERIALS USED IN THE PRESENTATION OF LIVE ENTERTAINMENT DURING THE EVENT). HOLDER AGREES THAT THE GROUP (DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY RESULTING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT, HOWEVER CAUSED (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). HOLDER AGREES TO FOREVER RELEASE GROUP FROM ANY SUCH CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGE OR INJURY. “GROUP” MEANS, COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY: THE VENUE, AREA15 LAS VEGAS, LLC (“AREA15”), AREA15 GLOBAL LLC, INTEGRAL PARK PLACE CENTER – LAS VEGAS LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, MANAGERS, EVENT PRODUCERS, TALENT, AGENTS AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES.
(2) ARBITRATION. ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM, OR CAUSE OF ACTION IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS TICKET OR THE GAME SHALL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION IN CLARK COUNTY, NEVADA. HOLDER AND MANAGEMENT AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, HOLDER MUST LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE VENUE. THIS CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT. JUDGMENT ON THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD MAY BE ENTERED IN AN Y COURT HAVING JURISDICTION.
(4) Holder consents to a search of their person and property as well as any other security, health or safety measures put in place by the Venue for the Event and waives any related claims against Group. If Holder refuses, Holder will be denied entry and should not enter the Venue for the Event.
(5) Ticket may not be resold or offered for resale in violation of law or regulation. Violation thereof is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so, are void.
(6) Ticket may not be used for any contests, sweepstakes or promotional or commercial purposes without AREA15’s written consent.
(7) The date, talent, participants, and time of the specified Event (and opening of the doors) are subject to change without notice by AREA15 in its sole discretion, and no such change shall entitle Holder to a refund or any other remedy if Holder cannot attend or for any other reason. Holder or the Event may be relocated to an alternative seat or other location in the Venue in the sole discretion of AREA15 and no such relocation shall entitle Holder to a refund or any other remedy if Holder is relocated to a seat and/or space of comparable face value. Holder assumes the risks related to cancellation of an individual Event, including cancellation based upon a force majeure event outside of the AREA15’s control. No refund will be provided if the Event or Events do not take place or if Holder cannot attend. All sales are final.
(8) All photography, filming and other recordings are PROHIBITED. Individuals in possession of a recording device are subject to confiscation and/or ejection. During the Event, strobe lighting or theatrical smoke may be used. The Event is copyrighted, and Holder agrees not to transmit, distribute or sell (or aid in such activity), in any media now or hereafter existing, any description, account, picture, video, audio or other form of exploitation or reproduction of the Event without AREA15’s written consent. Furthermore, Holder may not transmit or aid in transmitting any photographs, images, videos, livestreams or other accounts or descriptions (whether text, data or visual) in any media of all or any part of the Event (the “Works”). Transmission or other distribution of the Works by, to, or for any commercial enterprise, and any public performance or display of the Works, direct or indirect, are also strictly prohibited. Holder agrees that by causing this Ticket to be scanned upon entry to the Venue, Holder shall be understood to have signed this document and granted the AREA15 an exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all copyrights associated with the Works.
(9) Holder consents to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded in connection with the Event, promotion of the Event and/or Venue. Holder irrevocably grants Group permission to utilize their name, image, voice, actions, statements and likeness (collectively, “Personage”) in any form, format, media, display or other use made of, or at, the Event in any medium, whether known or hereinafter created, or context for any purpose, including commercial, without further authorization from or compensation to Holder. Holder acknowledges they have no privacy expectation in connection with attendance at the Event. Holder covenants not to sue any of Group for use of Personage as provided herein.